ads pc

me, getting a checkup "downstairs"... better safe than sorry! the unfortunately MALE and GORGEOUS doctor asks if he minds a medical student watching the checkup...


me, getting a checkup "downstairs"... better safe than sorry!  the unfortunately MALE and GORGEOUS doctor asks if he minds a medical student watching the checkup... I begrudgingly allow it.  doctor doing his thing...  doctor: "derpina! come look at this!"  In my head: O GOD O GOD... what is it what's wrong?!?!!  doctor: "now this is a perfect example of a healthy looking cervix!"  How I looked...  How I felt... oh stop it, you
me, getting a checkup "downstairs"... better safe than sorry!

the unfortunately MALE and GORGEOUS doctor asks if he minds a medical student watching the checkup... I begrudgingly allow it.

doctor doing his thing...

doctor: "derpina! come look at this!"

In my head: O GOD O GOD... what is it what's wrong?!?!!

doctor: "now this is a perfect example of a healthy looking cervix!"

How I looked...

How I felt...
oh stop it, you

No comments:

Post a Comment